A rare opportunity has hit the market with the selling of one of Kurri Kurri's founded & prominent building, the 'Masonic Temple'.
The building is now currently being used as a Ceramic Art Studio, but offers a great opportunity and potential for multiple uses.
- Constructed of triple brick built in 1909
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- Only 1 private owner since Mason's sold approx. 25 years ago
- Roof replaced approx. 10 years ago
- Grassed outdoor area
- Amazing story piece with mason features throughout
- Great location being in the heart of Kurri Kurri
- Exposure galore (Situated on one of the busiest intersections of the CBD)
- 1 toilet
- Underground space (potential for many uses eg. Cellar)
- Approx. 506m2 corner block
To arrange a private inspection and see this beautiful building first hand contact Renee on 0403 325 076.
Open for Inspection